SAP Experience: 18 years
Module Skills: SAP HCM (Payroll, Time, Benefits, PA and OM)
Tool Sets: UPerform Toolset, Captivate
Business Experience: 20+ years
Industry Experience: Consumer and Industrial Products, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications
SAP End Clients: Phillip Morris, Miller Coors, Kraft foods, Nestle, Schlumberger, Aera Energy, Devon Energy, Symbol Technologies, Freeman Companies, Warner Bros. Entertainment, and South West Airlines
SAP HCM Consultant
- Worked with fortune 50 companies, Implemented and supported some of the biggest Global HR systems as Team lead and Senior Consultant. Excellent Communication skills, Worked as a part of big teams and as well worked independently providing solutions to end-user.
- Involved in 7 successful implementations, (more than 100 rollouts) 2 upgrade projects and 6 critical production support assignments.
- Proficient in working with IT/business managers to effectively prioritize activities and achieve defined objectives. Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions.
- Strong leader and mentor motivating teams to consistently deliver multiple concurrent projects under the tightest deadlines.
- Assume complete ownership of all projects/assignments, with a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- EXPERT AREAS OF SAP:
- US and Canadian Payroll, Benefits, PA and OM configuration
- Create & modify Payroll SCHEMA/FUNCTION/RULE
- Concurrent/Global employee
- US and CanadaYear-End payroll activities
- DTT, LSMW
- HR–Technical areas
- Enhancements (User Exits)
- Dynamic actions
- Screen, Data Dictionary Translations in different Languages
- SAP LCP & Version Upgrades
- CATS and KRONOS for Time recording
- Certified by SAP America in SAP BW
- Certified in SAP – Success Factors’ CORE, Employee Central and Compensation Management