SAP Project and Maintenance Solutions
Since 1999 Blue Marble has enabled these SAP ERP customers to manage capital in progress, complex schedules, customer revenue projects, preventative maintenance and enterprise asset management. We have designed, upgraded, trained, implemented or optimized SAP Project Management Accounting & Logistics solutions.
We have enabled:
* CPS Energy to manage complex substation projects to serve more than 765,000 customers.
* Nissan to manage capital and expenses for the new Altima car line.
* The United States Army end users on all types of projects daily since 2011.
* NorthWest Natural Gas to manage hundreds of capital work orders for new mains and services.
* The Public Health Command managing wellness projects to military units around the globe.
* Loudoun Water to manage treatment & infrastructure capital projects that impacts 60,000 customers.
* South Florida Water Management District manage grant funded projects to restore the Everglades.
* Blessey Marine for preventative maintenance of enterprise assets.
- Project Systems (PS)
- Project & Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Multiple Resource Scheduling (MRS)
- Commercial Project Management (CPM)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Predictive Analytics on HANA
- Investment Management (IM)
- Asset Accounting (AA)
- Materials Management & Inventory (MM)
- OpenPS (integration to MS Project)
- Integration to Primavera
- Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Fiori apps for Easy User Experience
“Since 2002, every other year, CPS Energy has contracted Blue Marble to assess our latest issues then develop a customized SAP Project Systems boot camp for my Substation and Transmission Engineer super users. As a company that has been live on SAP for over 10 years, Blue Marble is who we call when we need spot ‘Best in PS‘ Services. Blue Marble not only knows PS accounting integration to CIP and assets but also in depth logistics including PR integration, materials planning, configurable standard networks, resource capacity management and date scheduling.”
CPS Energy, San Antonio, Texas
Director Transmission & Substation
“Blue Marble Consulting was an invaluable asset to our SAP roll out of the Project Systems module for revenue projects and billing. Our organization had initially hired another vendor (IBM) to perform the roll out and because of the significant number of issues we experienced before, during, and after the implementation process, we hired Blue Marble to investigate the root cause of our issues. Within a very short period of time, Blue Marble uncovered several issues that stemmed from improper configuration, unable to support our business processes and requirements that were communicated and established early on in the project. As a result of Blue Marble’s analytical and technical expertise, specific issues were identified, corresponding solutions were recommended, and we are now on the road to recovery! I would highly recommend Blue Marble to any firm looking to implement SAP if you are seeking the “Right First Time” approach.”
Senior Project Manager, SAP Lead 2012
Jubilant HollisterStier LLC
“As the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) architect, Sabrina was extremely knowledgeable in her area of expertise and delivery of an integrated solution across Project Systems, Investment Management, Asset Accounting and Plant Maintenance. She oversaw the blueprint and testing of the ECC EAM solution which included ensuring utility specific requirements for FERC accounting and AFUDC month end processing were met. Blue Marble knows SAP EAM.”
“The custom SAP Project Systems class that you taught was well laid out, presented, and very interactive which I always appreciate. I can recommend your services without reservation.”
Director, Shipyard Operations
FOSS Maritime Company
“Zita Scozzari of Blue Marble has a spirited work ethic that is so seldom seen in today’s workplace. Within a matter of days of her arrival, she was able to analyze, prioritize and organize a long list of requirements, steps and milestones into a workable plan that guided the District’s activities in our Project Systems implementation with a direct impact on 1800 employees and immeasurable increases in the execution efficiency of SFWMD project management processes.”
Richard J. Sands
South Florida Water Management District
Director, Business Performance Management Office